Whether a buyer or seller's market - - Why would you pay more to list your home? This is your money and probably your most valuable asset!
It is really quite simple! Finally a Realtor with a program to SAVE YOU THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! $$$
Here's how it works
Home priced $600,000.00
Typical show me the money realtors fee 6% = $36,000.00
Realtor Jon Sherwood MLS Fee --0% Flat Fee = $199.00
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE AN HONORS MATH MAJOR TO SEE THE SAVINGS HERE!
Your property will be listed on the Arizona MLS and on Realtor.com for 3 Months or up to 1 Year.
There are NO cancellation fees, NO hidden fees. And NO additional charges.
- Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
- You can upload 25 photos onto your local MLS.
- You set the commission to the buyer's agent. (traditionally 2% to 3% of the sales price)
- If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep Your Hard Earned Equity in Your Pocket!
- You easily work with the buyers and schedule showings, & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS as the direct contact.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Zip Realty®, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
- Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, Zillow®, MSN®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
- As soon as your property gets listed you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- You also get the required state seller disclosure forms.
- Cancel at anytime for any reason.
*The Arizona MLS doesn't allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®
When you choose azfsbopro.com your property will be placed on your local MLS for a flat fee by a trusted local broker. Making your property available to thousands of real estate brokers and buyers. However, azfsbopro.com does not represent you as your listing agent, you act on your own behalf. All real estate agents on MLS are instructed to contact you directly and not the listing Broker.
You will have full rights to sell your property sale "For Sale By Owner" and save thousands in commissions, which includes all home showings, open houses, negotiations, and paperwork. Remember MLS listings can only be posted by a local licensed real estate broker. The flat fee that you pay azfsbopro.com covers the brokers fee to list your property on your local MLS + all the additional features we offer including the How To For Sale By Owner eBook.